2018 Spring Baseball Registration Information
Questions? Click to Email Registration
- Residency - Confirm that you reside in OCLL's residency boundaries - Boundary Map
- Your player must either live in or go to school within our boundaries (when searching address - check both home and school addresses)
- On-Line Registration - complete registration for each player and volunteer (coach, team parent, scorekeeper, etc). - Registration will be opened on Nov 1st.
- Pay Registration Fee - pay online through registration portal (registration must be paid to receive discount
- Teeball - $100 ( if paid by 1/20) - $110 (paid after 1/20)
- Baseball (All Other Divisions) - $130 (if paid by 1/20) - $150 (paid after 1/20)
- Provide Age & Residency Documents - bring original documents to one of scheduled Document Dates, must be completed BEFORE being assigned to a team
- Volunteers - Volunteers MUST register AND complete a volunteer application BEFORE being assigned to team (Board Members, Managers, Coaches, Team Parents).
- Managers - Complete Manager Interest Form to request a team
Important Dates & Frequently Asked Questions
Spring Tryout and Evaluation Schedule:
Spring Important dates to be posted when available
- Registration Fees (must be paid by dates)
- Regular Fees if Paid by Jan 20
- Late Fees if paid after Jan 20
- Tryouts - ALL players in Farm through Major Divisions should attend tryouts (t-ball players do not try out). This helps managers evaluate them to make sure they are drafted into the division most appropriate for their skill level.
- ALL REGISTERED PLAYERS ARE SELECTED TO TEAMS
- Tryout Dates:
- Major / Minor Divisions - Sat, Jan 20 (make-up Mon, Jan 22)
- Farm Evaluation - Sat, Jan 27