2017 FALL Registration Still OPEN!!!
REGISTRATION & DOCUMENT REVIEW Events
Friday, August 18th - 7 - 8:30pm
Tuesday, August 22nd - 7 - 8:30pm
OCLL Snack Bar (Orange Terrace Park)
Teams are forming now, but there is still time to register. The Fall season will open for practices in late August with games running from September through mid-November.
Registration and document review must be completed for a player to be placed on a team.
Orangecrest Little League is committed to providing a positive and competitive baseball experience focused on character building through skill development, teamwork and sportsmanship for all players.
ALL League Volunteers (managers, coaches, team parents, scorekeepers) must Register AND complete a 2017 Volunteer Application form BEFORE being assigned to team. Visit the Volunteer Resources Page Here.
Interested in Managing a FALL 2017 Team?
Fill out the Manager Interest Form:
2017 All Stars
DISTRICT FINALS - Four OCLL Teams win District 24 Championships:
- 8-10 - District 24 Champions
- 9-11 - District 24 Champions
- Major - (10-12) - District 24 Champions
- Junior - District 24 Champions (combined team with Magnolia Center LL)
District 24 - Tournament of Champions
Congratulations to OCLL TOC Champions for 2017
- Minor Division Champions -- OCLL AAA Astros
- Major Division Champions - OCLL Major Padres
- Junior Division Champions - OCLL (Combined play team with Magnolia Center)
Division Tournament Brackets:
2017 Spring Playoffs Results
Congratulations to all our Playoff teams for a fantastic effort and very competitive playoff tournaments. Our playoff teams displayed character, teamwork and sportsmanship in batting for the final positions.