2018 Fall Baseball Registration Information
Register for the Fall 2018 season. Openings are available for players aged 4 - 16. Division breakdowns are below. Volunteers need to be registered, as well, prior to being placed with a team.
Questions? Click to Email Registration
- Residency - Confirm that you reside in OCLL's residency boundaries - Boundary Map
- On-Line Registration - complete registration for each player and volunteer (coach, team parent, scorekeeper, etc).
- Pay Registration Fee - pay online through registration portal
- Teeball - $85 (if paid by 6/30 - $100 after)
- Baseball (All Other Divisions) - $110 (if paid by 6/30 - $130 after)
- Provide Age & Residency Documents - bring original documents to one of scheduled Document Dates, must be completed BEFORE being assigned to a team
- Volunteers - Volunteers MUST register AND complete a volunteer application BEFORE being assigned to team (Board Members, Managers, Coaches, Team Parents).
- Managers - Complete Manager Interest Form to request a team
Important Dates & Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Fees - must be paid to be placed on a team
- When does season run?
- Late August - Practices Opened
- Early September - Games Begin
- Season End - Week Before Thanksgiving
- What is your Fall Season?
- Fall is a developmental season that is designed to help players prepare for their next level of play. The focus is on skill and game knowledge development. The Fall Season also can give players opportunities to explore new positions, or improve skills with current positions
- How is "League Age" determined for Fall?
- Players aged 7-15 may register under their 2018 or 2019 league age. By registering under their 2019 league age, they are permitted to "play up" to their League Age for next Spring
- How Do I volunteer?
- Interested managers can complete the Manager Interest Form to provide details and register as a manager on the registration site
- Coaches/Team Parents/Score Keepers/Other Volunteer - register as a volunteer
- ALL volunteers need to complete a Volunteer Application available on the Volunteer Resources page.