Interested Team Managers
Please click on the form below to complete the manager interest form. You can now submit manager interest forms for the Spring 2018 season.
NOTE: Not all submissions will be guaranteed a team manager assignment. Team assignments will be considered by the Board of Directors in accordance with Little League rules and require successful completion of the 2017 or 2018 Volunteer Application and a Background Screening.
To be assigned to a team ALL Interested Managers are REQUIRED to:
- Submit Manager Interest Form
- Submit Volunteer Application for 2018 to Safety Officer or President
- if you completed a Volunteer application for Spring - you are covered for Fall
- Complete HEADS UP to Youth Sports: Online Training (CA State Law)
- Certificate of Completion must be sent to Safety Officer or President
- Compelted once per year - once cert covers Spring and Fall
TEAM COACHES - you must also completed the volunteer application and the HEADS UP Training Course to be approved to assist your manager with coaching.
For questions regarding your Division of play, please first reach out to the appropriate coordinator. Your coordinator will assist with answering your questions:
Umpire Evaluation Form
Managers Only - this form is intended to be a proactive tool for providing meaningful feedback on umpire performance. The information provided will be used by the Umpire Chief to review individual umpire performance and work towards overall improvement and may impact assignments. Evaluations may be shared directly with umpires for training purposes.
Please be honest and thoughtful in your evaluation. Inappropriate evaluations will be discarded.